Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Dogecoin has a market cap of $270.75 million and $74.14 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including BtcTrade.im, Bleutrade, Instant Bitex and Robinhood. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $45.60 or 0.00624691 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012521 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010790 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000294 BTC.
DOGE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 122,299,378,969 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, CoinFalcon, Bits Blockchain, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bittrex, Indodax, Bittylicious, BiteBTC, Bleutrade, Exrates, Coinbe, CoinEgg, YoBit, Livecoin, BitFlip, SouthXchange, Graviex, C-CEX, QBTC, BTC Trade UA, Ovis, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Mercatox, C-Patex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Kraken, CoinEx, Coinsquare, Tux Exchange, Bitbns, Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex, BtcTrade.im, cfinex, Upbit, Koineks, Instant Bitex, ZB.COM, Sistemkoin, BCEX, HitBTC, Fatbtc, Exmo, Cryptomate, Coindeal, Cryptohub, Robinhood, Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Novaexchange and Bitsane. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.