UNUS SED LEO (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 10th. UNUS SED LEO has a market cap of $1.51 billion and approximately $12.36 million worth of UNUS SED LEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, UNUS SED LEO has traded 11.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UNUS SED LEO coin can currently be purchased for about $1.51 or 0.00012492 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.23 or 0.00896216 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001295 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
About UNUS SED LEO
UNUS SED LEO (LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2014. UNUS SED LEO’s total supply is 999,498,893 coins. UNUS SED LEO’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG. UNUS SED LEO’s official website is www.bitfinex.com.
UNUS SED LEO Coin Trading
UNUS SED LEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNUS SED LEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UNUS SED LEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UNUS SED LEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNUS SED LEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNUS SED LEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.