Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 14th. Sphere has a market capitalization of $6.44 million and $149,485.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Sphere has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00006513 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00049262 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00016231 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002666 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.59 or 0.00184345 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011451 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000641 BTC.
Sphere is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR. The official website for Sphere is sphrpay.io.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.