SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 14th. One SaluS coin can now be bought for about $13.69 or 0.00174442 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, SaluS has traded up 25.5% against the US dollar. SaluS has a total market capitalization of $13.85 million and $1,474.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00049437 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016428 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00011243 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006524 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000634 BTC.
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
Buying and Selling SaluS
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.