Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. In the last seven days, Nectar has traded down 23.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Nectar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002652 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $5.60, $24.68 and $10.39. Nectar has a market cap of $17.48 million and approximately $75.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00051771 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016120 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00173420 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011325 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006578 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000593 BTC.
Nectar Coin Profile
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official message board is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $32.15, $33.94, $24.43, $24.68, $5.60, $7.50, $20.33, $13.77, $10.39, $18.94 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.