Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 9.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Consensus token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, IDEX and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Consensus has traded 15% higher against the US dollar. Consensus has a market capitalization of $3.04 million and approximately $34,620.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049899 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016313 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00184332 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011322 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006665 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000642 BTC.
Consensus (CRYPTO:SEN) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,627,253,128 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Consensus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.